Friday 25 January 2013

ecosystem

its been more then three months i have not logged in here. But while try to logged in, the very first what i need to do is  signed in to my account , i have done that, but to logged in the blog too i used the email address with ....blogspot.com. I don't know what the fuck is going on on my mind.
Many things have changed , is changing and will be changed. To be change is the ecosystem i think. But my dream is always like a dream , never ever changes. What has in my  mind whenever i was there (nepal) today too has the same, but in my same condition the many things are goes on far change. There is a dramatic change in each and every places. I don't know how to explain the change here. You changed so the whole world changed itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

here is the comment for this post.